Saturday, August 22, 2009

spring shots chicago 09'

Here are a few shots that made their way into my Digital II final last semester. I am finishing up my visit in North Carolina with only a few more days to go. A lot of things have happened since my last post which is typical. Next semester I will be taking a web publishing course so I will most likely have my own site before the year is over and I will be regularly updating my web content. I have been shooting a ton this summer in Chicago, some stuff in Michigan and then lots back home here in Denver and Charlotte NC that I hope to have up with in the next few weeks. The mural printing that is discussed in my previous post will be rapped up before september is over. The Fleeting project is taking great shape and will be installed at the Greensboro Cultural Center in Greensboro North Carolina next summer for a North Carolina Arts Council grant recipients show. I couldn't be more excited and I feel this next semester is going to be a great one!





1 comment:

Rondell said...

Why come you haven't updated this blog? How you fixing to take a web publicationing course if you can't post some new stuff up on here?

BTW - Tell your family I look forward to seeing them in November.