Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Mid Morning Drive

I was asked by Chris Thomas to aid with photography direction aswell as to shoot stills for one of his current projects. By 2am that evening a Volvo was aquired by a close friend. Christmas lights were hung inside the car to give a feeling of exploration, wonder, and brilliance. I'd rather not go into too much detail of the underlying principles of Chris' concept to this shoot since that is more for him to tell. Here is a sample of photos and if you wish to see more go to my Flickr page.



1 comment:

Christopher Thomas said...

The picture on the bottom is actually my background on my computer I love it so much. Still haven't gotten my price quote back from Ludwig at Andec in Berlin to get prints made and I'm thinking of just dropping the cash to get it telecined straight to video here in the states. I think there's more to be done with this project. Once we get the footage back I want us to look at it in relation to the pictures you shot and see what it is we have... I think things happen before and after this moment.